Inside the Digital Conference for ages 0 - 4:
Experience some of the best thought leading experts on parenting topics from the comfort of your own home, on your own timeline. These sessions are yours to keep.
- Over 15 hours of essential parenting advice.
- Pause and replay as you need.
- Videos links that don't expire - lifetime access.
- Downloadable worksheets.
- Learn to thrive not just survive.
- Manage the overwhelm of Motherhood.
- Create routines that will benefit the whole family including YOU.
Looking for a Parenting Handbook?
We hear you sister, so were we. After extensive research on finding what topics new parents struggled most with, and which experts were on the cutting edge of these areas, we hosted one of the largest parenting conferences in Canada. We received such an overwhelming response from our community of parents who attended the conference that we’ve decided to share this offering once again as an essential parenting resource library you can keep on hand through your parenting journey.
We brought women together digitally to learn and be inspired from over 15 thought leaders in the parenting field to share their wisdom and parenting advice from the newborn to early toddler years.
Join us for these incredible conversations that cover topics such as, how to run a household and maintain your busy work schedule, setting your kids up for a successful school career, relationships after baby, postpartum wellness, how to get your baby/toddler to sleep, how to run a household and maintain your busy work schedule, creating morning and night routines and many more. Our goal is that we will meet you where you are and that the topics chosen will resonate with you wherever you are on your journey, and leave you feeling inspired, motivated and ready to tackle the worlds most important job.
Sneak a Peak Inside The Conference
BROWSE (SOME) OF OUR TOPICS
PRESENCE IN PARENTING (Dr. Dan Siegel)
- WHY your child acts out.
- Dr. Siegel will demystify your childs behaviour and give us the reasons for the back talking, tantrums, not listening etc…..
-He explains the science of how a childs brain is wired and how it matures. The “Upstairs brain” responsible for making decisions and balancing emotions in under construction until the mid twenties. MID TWENTIES!
- This talk will provide an overview of the field of attachment research and the practical lessons learned from this basic science of how we raise our children
HOW TO END FOOD BATTLES (Jennifer Anderson @kids.eat.in.color)
- How to make happy eaters without drama.
- Jennifer is going to show us how we’re doing a great job right now!
- How to let go of the biggest mealtime stressors including:– making multiple meals– dealing with kids who won’t eat vegetables (or whatever you made).
- being obsessed with what the kids are or are not eating– fighting over whether they can eat dessert now
RAISING CHILDREN WITH SELF ESTEEM; HOW TO TEACH A GROWTH MINDSET IN A HELICOPTER WORLD (Stephanie Wicker)
- How to define, recognize and practice healthy self esteem in, and with, your child.
- How to develop the 3 key areas of development: self esteem, self soothing and intrinsic self control.
- Actionable tools to get us through this process without losing our cool (most of the time)!
HOW TO KEEP A PULSE ON YOUR FINANCES DURING MOTHERHOOD (Danielle Williams)
- 5 things to do NOW to stay in control of your financial future.
- How to create a resilient financial plan for your family.
- Set yourself and your kids up for financial success.
- How to speak to your kids about finances.
MORNING AND NIGHT ROUTINES FOR BUSY MOMS
- how to be Calm, energized, and organized.
- Steps and strategies to create a simpler and happier life.
- Specific routines that will create more space in your day.
GETTING KIDS TO LISTEN ALL MORNING AND ALL DAY LONG (Parenting Power)LEARN NOW
SAY HELLO TO SOME OF OUR EXPERTS
BURNT OUR FROM PARENTING? So were were we.
The information you'll find is for Moms, by Moms. We have 7 beautiful children between us and, being naturally curious, have been on a mission to find answers from the experts. We were tired of asking google, only to find conflicting advice on every topic imaginable. We wanted tried and tested, trustworthy advice from experts who've already been where we are. We believe that it takes a VILLAGE, and the information we stumbled upon was too good not to share, so we decided to put it in a digital format other Moms could benefit from as well.